Fifteen More Years Please (Video Available)
Fifteen More Years Please
When King Hezekiah became ill and was about to die, God granted him fifteen more years to live (Isaiah 38:1-21).
King Hezekiah resolved:
- To appreciate the frailty of life.
- To always seek the Lord first for help.
- To walk carefully.
- To leave the bitter past in the past.
- To devote himself to praising God.
- To teach the next generations the will of God.
Can we then ... resolve to do the same in our own lives beginning TODAY?